[PD] stand alone applications

Miguel Cardoso mcardoso at soopa.org
Thu May 31 20:04:35 CEST 2007

Hi Frank!

//standalone:
your bat file solves the issue on pc...
now I just need to figure it out for mac... does anyone know how to
force pd to open a file automatically?

//plugin

> http://www.iua.upf.edu/~malonso/pdplugin/

I had seen that one before, but it doesn't seem to work... on windows
it installs de plugin, but when I try the test examples they don't work.
anyone on the pdlist has used them?
is the plugin still being developed?
 From the info you sent me it seems that pdplugin is just a
javascript plugin to connect to pd server, rather than having pd
running on the client-side.

thanks for all the help
:)