[PD] [OT] M$ invents the reacTable

victor vdaigu at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:21:32 CEST 2007

I think that kind of technologie offer a type of interaction, inherent to
work pd: to connect, to drag, to move with fingers. An [objent] become in a
pseudo-phisical object represented front eyes,  in interaction with a
sensible environment. Reactable is a simply experiment in that way

Is easy to see that in next future, the artist, and researchers, will use
that kind of "let think with your hands"