[PD] py/pyext missing in pd-extended

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu May 31 22:23:20 CEST 2007

Hey all,

So I'm starting work on pixelTANGO again and need to get things working
in pd-extended. Has there been any changes in this dialogue since I've
been out of the loop?

Thomas, if you could provide a simple "normal" makefile for all
platforms for flext and flext externals then I can see if I can figure
out how to integrate that into the PD extended (pixelTANGO) makefile(s).

I'm not gcc expert, so a set of sample makefiles would be ideal.

If anyone else has started the work please drop me a line so we can
coordinate.

Thanks all,

B. Bogart