[PD] pdplugin on a browser

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu May 31 23:04:39 CEST 2007

Miguel Cardoso wrote:
> Thanks IOhannes
>
> So has anyone developed pd-plugin? it seems it only works on
> windows.... is there anyone else who developed other versions
> available of such plugin ?

1. yes, at least 2 parties have developped a pd-plugin (music technology
group/barcelona; iem/graz); but i have already said so in my previous email.

2. on which grounds do you base your claim, that any of these plugins
only work on windows? at least using the iARS plugin i have definitely
done Gem-rendering within the browser window...

3. you do mean, another plugin or another version of the existing
plugins? what are you looking for? which functionality is missing?

mfga.sdr
IOhannes