[PD] stand alone applications

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu May 31 23:10:49 CEST 2007

Actually, I am just wrapping up support for embedding the preferences
file (org.puredata.pd.plist) into the Pd.app.  Then you can modify
the icon, etc. and embed your patch.  Then double-clicking that app
will launch Pd and your settings form that file, which could include

Hopefully it'll be in the auto-build tomorrow.

.hc