[PD] iemlib iemgui room_sim

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Fri Jun 1 13:17:08 CEST 2007

Hallo!

> Scr_gain: no such object
> Room_sim_3d: no such method for 'room_sim_3d'
>
> Using the help room_sim_2d room_sim _3d-patches, it is also not
> possible to add a third source (to me). Are these objects restricted
> to two sources (which would be contradictory to the iem reports e.g.
> 38/7)?

I know these objects are not so easy to use ... ;)

However, which version do you use ? The one from pd extended or did you
compile it yourself ?

I made a tutorial for the LAC, where the roomsimulation is also included
(last patch): grh.mur.at/PdSpatialization.tar.gz

Or you can get the patches (and externals) from the author (Thomas
Musil) here: http://iem.at/~musil/Binaural_Ambisonic/

LG
Georg