[PD] Fwd: Re: hid compiling problem.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 2 00:31:28 CEST 2007

I think syn_report and syn_config are interchangable, IIRC.

You'll get all the files you need if you try the 'rsync' method
listed in the "Checking out the code from CVS" section of this page:

http://puredata.org/docs/developer/darwin

That's the code that is built every night in the auto-build farms.

.hc

On May 30, 2007, at 3:04 PM, Diego Azar wrote:

> Hi Hans and thanks, but I get the same error. I read the .c file
> you sent me and I noticed that the only differences with the one I
> had are the size and name of the char * where "syn_report" and
> "syn_config" are defined. Am I right?
>
> Thanks again, Diego.
>
> Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>
> Well, here's perhaps an easier way: I just attached the two files:
>

> .hc
>
> On May 28, 2007, at 11:55 PM, Diego Azar wrote:
>
> > Hi, I`m having some problems compiling [hid] on a 64.studio (linux,
> > debian based). Is there anything like a "how to" or something with
> > this issue.
> >
> > When I do the make it sais: "input_arrays.h:5: *** missing
> > separator. stop."
> >
> > I did the make like the one in the README with the corresponding
> > directories of my pc.
> >
> > make INCLUDE=/usr/lib/pd/src PDEXECUTABLE=/usr/lib/pd test -f
> > input_arrays.h || ./make-arrays-from-input.h.pl
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added
> > security of spyware protection.

> --
> ----
>
> All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
> one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
> language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne

> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

----

Access to computers should be unlimited and total.  - the hacker ethic