[PD] Latest Pd-extended experiences (zexy)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jun 3 17:45:01 CEST 2007

Things are not moving to flatspace, that's from the "pd-externals"
package build system.  Unfortunately, a couple devs have been
removing things from flatspace.  It should be kept as is for
backwards compatibility.

You are right, all this stuff should be documented much better.  It's
a matter of someone doing the work, I don't think anyone is opposed
to having more documentation.  Part of the big drive for making Pd-
extended is to have a common platform of all this code.  If you used
externals before the externals packages and Pd-extended, you'll
remember lots of pain related to that.  Now that it's starting to
take shape, perhaps more people can contribute to making it better
documented, work smoother, etc.

.hc