[PD] Stop the pd console or copy all

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jun 3 22:36:06 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Javier García hat gesagt: // Javier García wrote:

> I have a path that when i open it, the pd console starts to show messages.
>
> I would like to copy all that messages from the beginning but when i move
> the scrolling bar to the top, it doesnt stay there but it goes to the
> bottom.
>

> So how can i copy all the messages from the beginning?

You could disable Pd's console with Pd's command line option "-stderr".
Then all messages will go to the real console you started Pd from
(Terminal, xterm, command.com or whatever your OS offers). You can then
for example redirect the output to a file (using whatever syntax your
OS offers) or, if you use xterm or similar, just scroll back with
that.

Ciao