[PD] Try my Digital Waveguide Synthesis patches!

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jun 4 10:58:29 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Kim Taylor hat gesagt: // Kim Taylor wrote:

> I've found this board very useful while doing my university project, I
> thought I'd show you what I've done with Pd. Any feedback at all would
> be really useful at this stage in the project. It'd also be nice to
> get some comments from you Pd guru's on how I've put it together.
>
> See attachment, or failing that
> http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~kt503/3yp/KimsWaveguides.zip

Another thing: Something really strange is happening in excitation.pd:
Opening it, even with -noloadbang, completely freaks out my Pd and
makes it grind to a complete halt for like 20 seconds. The scollbar to
the right is showing a huge patch area, but there doesn't seem to be
anything outside the visible area.

Ciao