[PD] pd-0.38 installation [Was: PD-list Digest, Vol 27, Issue 15]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jun 4 15:52:10 CEST 2007

Hallo,

(I changed the subject to something more meaningful.)

ruth mccracken hat gesagt: // ruth mccracken wrote:
> I have installed pd-extended 0.38.4 on ubuntu feisty. When I tried to open it, it asked for several libraries. So I made several symbolic links to libraries it has asked for, and they appear to be working OK.

first: I wouldn't bother at all with such an ancient version of Pd
anymore. We're (almost) at 0.41 in regular Pd now, 0.38 is obsolete,
You should try to install at least version 0.39, or even one of the
0.40 autobuilds (they work fine on Linux).

Ciao