[PD] puredata Arduino and Ping

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 18:08:24 CEST 2007

Yes, please describe the physical configuration of the 5 sensors
Marko. I am working on a similar project using 6 sensors, but we have
not done much testing in our proper configuration yet.

My guess is that since all the sensors are hard wired with a specific
ping frequency, they will detect each other's pings when placed in
close proximity.

~Kyle

-----