[PD] binweise delay

ugur guney ugurguney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 22:00:04 CEST 2007

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/techniques/latest/book-html/node179.html<http://crca.ucsd.edu/%7Emsp/techniques/latest/book-html/node179.html>
# You can take a look at this page for help in FFT.
# How did you impelement the buffered analysis?
# I think something like this could work: If the number of bins is 2*N,
prepare N tables with size N samples. 1st table has one in 1st sample and
zero everywhere. Similarly n'th table has 1 in n'th sample and zero in other
samples. This tables will be used to pick up n'th bin from the mixed
analysis.
# Then prepare 2*N [*~] objects and multiply real and imag output of [rfft~]
with [tabreceive~ preparedTableN]. This way every bin will be seperated,
every pair has the amplitude and phase information of only one bin.
# Then apply delay's to every pair and sum all delayed real and imaginary
parts seperately. Finally put these two signals to [rifft~]
# If I doesn't have two final exams this week, I'll try to implement what
I've said. Good days!
-ugur guney-