[PD] After PD Install Virus Alert+ Beginner Questions

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Tue Jun 5 10:02:20 CEST 2007

And to answer the other question.

On 04/06/2007, at 23.42, Mustafa Umut Sarac wrote:

> I dont know how to start it , my main interest is abstract freeform
> scores.
> Do pd create these scores after listening music or do we draw it .

See though the manual [1] to get an idea what Pd "does". When you get
Pd running, fx. from following Max' advice, go though the example Pd
patches (Pd files are often called patches, they end with ".pd") in
the help browser (go to the Help menu, then Browser).

[1] http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Pd_documentation/