[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc2 released!

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Tue Jun 5 11:12:50 CEST 2007

Just downloaded and tried this (copied midr-mjpeg.mov to the desktop)
and got:

pdp_qt: opening /Users/tibo/Desktop/midr-mjpeg.mov
pdp_qt: video stream found (320x240 pixels, 12 fps, 169 frames, mjpa
codec)
pdp_qt: audio stream found (1 channels, 22050 Hz, 309399 samples,
chunksize 1837)
pdp_qt: WARNING: unsupported video codec
pdp_qt: WARNING: unsupported audio codec
pdp_qt: ERROR: no usable video stream found.

any further ideas?

tim