[PD] binweise delay

Mirko Maier mirkom at gmx.de
Tue Jun 5 21:02:37 CEST 2007

alright,
my mistake was that i didn't use integers as multiples of the binsize for reading out the buffers. now it's working fine.

a final question: having 2 buffers (for real & imag) sized 10000 milliseconds, i can have a maximum delay of 2496 ms. is that because of 4 overlapping windows?

mirko

-------- Original-Nachricht --------