[PD] pdp_xv on pdp-0.12.4 (compiled to work with PWC)

padovani josepadovani at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jun 6 03:48:34 CEST 2007

Hi,
I've compiled PDP-0.12.4 with some alterations on the sources to get it
running with my Quickcam 4000 without blinks. Previously I got it
working on Ubuntu 6.10. But now, on Ubuntu-Studio (Feisty), I can't get
the pdp_xv object running. The comtaries are the ones postes in the
thread
http://lists.saillard.org/pipermail/pwc/2006-January/000829.html... PDP
is loading, but pdp_xv is not... I'm trying to understand better the
code of the object but I have no Idea why it is not working. My video
device supported it previously (I had to recompile it to have no
blinks). I apreciate any help.
tx, zé