[PD] Pd linking to Openoffice

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jun 6 15:10:47 CEST 2007

Hallo,
ruth mccracken hat gesagt: // ruth mccracken wrote:

> b/ I am  still not succeeding with the pd install. Following your instructions, and performing configure && make in ../pd/src, i received the message below:
>
> >>Assembler messages:
> Fatal error: can't create ../obj/g_canvas.o: Permission denied
> make: *** [g_canvas.o] Error 1<<

Somehow either the access permissions on the directory "obj" are
wrong, or the directory is missing altogether.

You should be able to fix the permissions with something like "chmod
777 /path/to/pd/obj" or by using the Filemanager of Gnome, and check
the Properties of the directory. If it's missing altogether, then just
create it anew.

Ciao