[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc2 released! OSX issues

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Thu Jun 7 10:37:59 CEST 2007

It is getting so much easier: working with a bunch of people who do not
want to be challenged by operating system weirdness, the PD-extended
releases are helping lower the barrier. We are constantly up against
the options Max/VVVV/PD and the PD option is definitely the ugly
little sister; she is losing her obnoxious punky edge.

anyway....

Running through the OSX version looking at pdp stuff, I found the
following
problems:
   - the pdp_qt and pdp_yqt issues that .hc seems to have found the
basis for
   - pdp_charcoal, pdp_ffmpeg~ do not load
   - the PDP and PIDIP help files are missing from the help browser
   - pdp_i is not documented

on the other hand there was no problem with pdp_ieee1394 and other
stuff.

  yee hah!

tim