[PD] pd-extended on kubuntu/feisty

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jun 7 10:38:42 CEST 2007

Well the easiest way to build [hid] would be to do this:

cd externals
make hid

Otherwise, I think zexyconf.h is in CVS, and zexy won't build
properly after a "make clean", so try a "cvs up" to get zexyconf.h
back.  Beyond that I don't really know since IOhannes replaced my Pd-
extended build stuff for zexy with his own.

.hc