[PD] GUI in Mac OS X

Julian Villegas julovi at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 10:46:27 CEST 2007

Hi,

I want to know how to implement a GUI for a Pd patch using Cocoa in OS X Tiger (10.4.9).

I tried using paradiddle, but I think (I'm not sure about this, though) that the "Project Builder" was replaced by "Xcode," and when I tried to run the examples, I got a message in the console saying "Unknown class `PDController' in nib file, using `NSObject' instead." And the application doesn't run.

Is anybody using something similar? I know griPD, but it's not available for Mac, any suggestions, ideas?

Thanks a lot!!!

Julian Villegas

Me pregunto de un modo pensativo
Que significa ser Colombiano?