[PD] Why can't you find the source of last error?

Matteo.sistisette matteo.sistisette at email.it
Fri Jun 8 17:57:08 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Often, when I get an error, such as for example "inlet: no method for
'list'", and I do a "Find last error", I get the message:
...sorry, I couldn't find the source of last error

Can anybody explain which situations can cause PD to be unable to find the
error?
It may (or may not) give me some clue about the kinf of error.

Thank you in advance,
Matteo Sisti Sette

 Sponsor:
 Monitor LCD 17” 160€ - Cdr Memorex da 0,16€ - Multifunzione Canon 63,94 € -
Stampa foto digitale da 0,06€ – Custodia dvd da 0,11€. Questo e molto altro
ancora su atomicshop.it
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6578&d=20070608