[PD] meet at NIME?

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Fri Jun 8 23:43:16 CEST 2007

Hi !
Couldn't we plan a Pd dinner in some of the restaurant suggested on
the paper we got in the little green bag ? It could be Saturday from
17h00 to 19h00 and we could meet in front of 44 W 4th Street. I'll
bring a bottle of wine (or Porto) if I know it's gonna happen soon
enough ! (today)

It could also be Sunday from noon to 14h00 close to the Columbia
Computer Music Center.

What do you think ?

2007/6/7, Spencer Russell <spencer.f.russell at gmail.com>:
> On 6/7/07, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
> >
> > Actually, you knew something I didn't... ;)  It was off for the
> > summer...
> >
> > .hc
> >

> That's a shame. I got my hopes all up. I'm going to be out of town
> friday evening through Sunday morning, but hopefully I'll see some of
> you at the CMC event on Sunday!
>
> -spencer

Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net