[PD] Midi controller for use with Pd

David F. Place d at vidplace.com
Fri Jun 8 22:15:09 CEST 2007

Dear Pd-ists,

Thanks for all the advice about the Edirol UA-25.  I got one and it
works great!   The next thing I need is an input device that will
allow me to send timing, velocity and (hopefully) pressure
information to my pd patches.  I think some of the midi drum
controllers would work, but they seem like overkill with all their
pre-programmed effects and sounds.   Has anyone any experience using
a simple device like a trigger pad for a midi drum kit?  Maybe
something like the Roland PD-8?

Cheers, David

David F. Place
mailto:d at vidplace.com