[PD] plot

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sat Jun 9 13:13:59 CEST 2007

Hallo Tania!

> I need some help in finding the object which can plot 2-D and 3-D  curves.
> for example if i have two vectors and I need to plot frequecy versus
> angle curve/ plots the data after the simulation are complete.

I usually do this with the simple array objects (you can give them
names, write the scales to the axes etc.) - or for more complex plot
datastructure - then you can make a screenshot of those.
You can see some examples in the patches for the adaptive library.

Of course it's probably fancier to use an additional program like
gnuplot ...

LG
Georg