[PD] (netpd)U(Pd-extended), Pd-ext bug-tracker (was Re: elitism, software and academia)

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:11:52 CEST 2007

On that tip, I'm curious if there is a tarball of all the current
netpd instrument/effects/utility abstractions, of will I have to go to
each description page on the netpd site?

The largest challenge with this idea is the extra machinery for
synchronization between netpd elements. However, this machinery is
ideal for implementing a preset system for the instruments, so that
could be very nice.

~Kyle

--
-----