[PD] basic composition tutorial

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sun Jun 10 08:15:12 CEST 2007

Good point Frank, yes sure I'll make them available
for people to pick apart, but right now it's an
ugly tangle of perl, bash and awk. Will try and
make it a more readable and general prurpose
as I go along then share something useful.

Could help PDDP or htmlise help files.

What I'm stuck on is parsing Pd files more
than just superficially. I need to be able to
capture the contents of a subpatch from #N canvas ...(pd subpatch)
down to the end, recursive solution would be sweet because
of nested subpatches.

Anyone got ideas for regexes for attacking a Pd file?

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:49:04 +0200
Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:

> Hallo,
> Andy Farnell hat gesagt: // Andy Farnell wrote:
>
> > pdf builds automatically now,
>
> Do you have your scripts to generate things somewhere only as well? I
> could figure they might be useful to others as well...
>
> Ciao
> --
>  Frank Barknecht                 _ ______footils.org_ __goto10.org__

Use the source