[PD] correcting pd-extended??

patrice colet megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 9 18:35:58 CEST 2007

 Hello, the most important thing that has to be fixed for me actually in
pd-extended is the ix extension, so let me try to add a doc file that
might help for using those widgets, it's attached.
 I've copied and pasted the text from the psp file we can find into CVS
extension/gui/ix
 I've forgot to tell one thing, ix extension needs tcl-tk 8.5, so it
can't be into pd-extended because it uses tcl-tk 8.4, weird isn't it?
 Also I suggest to put the dll's of the required tk libs for the windows
installation of pd-extended.
 any comment is appreciated.