[PD] Welcome to the 90s

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 03:20:00 CEST 2007

Sounds incredibly useful... Despite it's limitations, people forget
that MIDI is incredibly useful, if only because it is so ubiquitous.

If I want to create a score for real musicians, for instance, MIDI is
a necessity because MIDI files are very easy to import into notation
software like finale.

Likewise, as long as cool gear from the 80's and 90's is still
knocking around, MIDI is a necessity.

On a side note, I wonder if hardware manufacturers will ever start
implementing OSC in their instruments?

~David