[PD] Welcome to the 90s

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Jun 11 06:27:38 CEST 2007

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 10:47:10AM +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> I didn't look at these differences, but I could include them in CVS as
> well (unless you did something really strange like using externals,
> which you probably didn't).

I didn't use any externals since that is against my strict personal code
of patching honour. :) I am pretty sure I didn't change any of your
work at all in fact, I just created some GOP interfaces to do loading
and saving in-patch, and some helper abstractions such as [sssad/auto]
for making it super-easy to sssad-ify my other abstractions.

Maybe I should request dev access on SF and check these changes in?

Chris.