[PD] Question about possible SQL/MySQL Externals

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:28:10 CEST 2007

http://www.reverberant.com/PD/sqlsingle.tar.gz

Thanks a lot for this, I am currently using MySQL, but I am sure that
this will serve as a template.

Mike McGonagle

On 6/8/07, Alexandre Quessy <listes at sourcelibre.com> wrote:
> HI all,
> You can try sqlsingle, that is an interface to PostgreSQL.
> http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2001-02/001829.html
>
> Must be somewhere in the CVS.

> 2007/6/3, David Powers <cyborgk at gmail.com>:
> > To be honest, I've never had complete success getting py/pyext to run
> > ... ie. only about half of the help patch seemed to work on winxp.
> >
> > Well, I'm going to d/l a new pd-extended right now and see if I have
> > better luck. Haven't tried a recent release in some time for fear of
> > breaking Gem.
> >
> > ~D
> >
> > On 6/3/07, Thomas Grill <gr at grrrr.org> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > > this has already been discussed a couple of times... it should be
> > > straightforward using the Python scripting language (via py/pyext)
> > > and the modules that come with it.
> > > greetings,
> > > Thomas

> > > Thomas Grill
> > > http://grrrr.org

> --
> Alexandre Quessy
> http://alexandre.quessy.net
> http://www.puredata.info/Members/aalex

Help the Environment, Plant a Bush back in Texas!

"I place economy among the first and most important republican
virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared.
To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with
perpetual debt."
-- Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)

"Give Peace a Chance" -- John Lennon (9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980)

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician