[PD] (netpd)U(Pd-extended), Pd-ext bug-tracker (was Re: elitism, software and academia)

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:38:06 CEST 2007

After playing around a little bit with netpd over the past few days, I
think that it would be possible to write a dummy _controller.pd that
would allow a user to have the netpd experience without an internet
connection. Maybe this could be included with a pd-extended netpd
library (as well as the REAL controller) so that users could use the
modules for their own purposes beyond the collective jam session.

Also to Eni, Roman and whoever else is involved: I'm totally impressed
by netpd guys! This is a very usable piece of software and the
community aspect is very welcoming. Keep up the good work!

~Kyle

--
-----