[PD] (netpd)U(Pd-extended), Pd-ext bug-tracker (was Re: elitism, software and academia)

Enrique Erne pd at mild.ch
Wed Jun 13 09:11:29 CEST 2007

i'm glad you like it. was it hard to install?

if i'd maintain it into cvs first thing i would do is add plain/basic
netpd.
then i would add some patches to the 2 directories netpd/patches and
netpd/abs.

btw. if you disconnect the chat from the netpd server everything works
locally.
it opens a bridge from [s netpd-broadcast] to [r netpd-receive]

i want to know romans opnion about (netpd)U(Pd-extended)