[PD] probles with 0.39.2-extended-rc2 on windows

martin brinkmann mnb at martin-brinkmann.de
Wed Jun 13 22:44:34 CEST 2007

please apologize if this is not the right list to report
problems with pd-extended.

i have just tried pd extended on windows, and encountered the
following problems:
-iem abs vcf_hp2,4,6,8 are missing (i copied these from my linux
installation)
-iem_cot missing, used by vcf_hp2 and vcf_lp2 (i changed that to cot4 in
the abs and it seemd to work fine).
this was probably also the cause of the problems i had with a nightly
build of pd extended a while ago under linux.
-library path are not set by default/by the installer?
-the crashes when closing complex patches seem to happen
more often compared to the linux version.
- sometimes pd throws a 'SIMD' message on the console.
though it looks like this does not do any harm.
-pdp is not included?
-there is something strange with the cpu-load display. my patch
which is the most heavy on the cpu, gets about 49 percent on my
linux machine (dualcore athlon 3800+), but on my wintel laptop
(singlecore pentium m, 1,6 ghz) it jumps between 7,9,23 percent.

apart from that, all of my patches i have tried worked fine (excluding
the ones relying on pdp).

bis denn!
	martin