[PD] (netpd)U(Pd-extended), Pd-ext bug-tracker (was Re: elitism, software and academia)

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 14 13:50:32 CEST 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 11:45 +0200, Enrique Erne wrote:

> >  However, this machinery is
> > ideal for implementing a preset system for the instruments, so that
> > could be very nice.
>
> there has been a state saving system for a long time and on it
> a preset administrator (which i just fixed yesterday)

which breaks the netpd presetfile syntax. we'll have to talk about this
again. i don't think that a patch that has its own implementation of
saving and loading presets and whose presets are not compatible with
presets made the standard way should be considered as the standard tool
for saving and loading presets in netpd.

roman