[PD] nqlbyl

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 16:09:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

Please find attached a little abstraction that some may find vaguely
useful. It is a piece of logic that filters out jumps in the input
stream - a bit like CNMAT's Max external [lbyl] but 'not quite' (hence
the name).

Suggestions for improvements welcome. BTW: I started by trying to a full
[lbyl] as an abstraction and gave up, but I'm sure it would be possible
if I had a clearer head...

Jamie