[PD] probles with 0.39.2-extended-rc2 on windows

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Fri Jun 15 10:08:14 CEST 2007

On 14/06/2007, at 21.23, martin brinkmann wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>>> -the crashes when closing complex patches seem to happen
>>> more often compared to the linux version.
>>
>> If you can narrow this down, please post a bug report, hopefully
>> with a
>> example patch, to the bug tracker:
>
> maybe it is just not true that the 'crash on windowclose' happens
> all the time under windows: right after writing my last mail i had a
> series of such crashes under linux, and today i can only reproduce
> this behaviour under windows whe i change something in a relatively
> big patch. load my 'groovebox1'-patch, remove/and re-add a
> connection, close the window, and pd crashes. (on a samsung x10
> laptop running winxp sp2).

Isn't this much like what you/we talked about late november last year
wrt. your groovbox patch? This rings a bell that's why, please check
if it's related to this bug report, which, i think, boils your
problem from last year down to a simple example:

<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1607030&group_id=55736&atid=478070>