[PD] stkdrone~/stksitar~ PD-Extended OSX

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Jun 15 18:11:53 CEST 2007

How does one get stkdrone~ and stksitar~ to work on Pd Extended OSX?

The objects are included in the Extended distro, but I'm guessing they
need the STK library to link against. I tried looking at the STK library
itself, but I can't find out how to actually install it so that PD can
use it.

Yves' docs for the objects say that STK must be in /usr/local/stk, but
after compiling STK as a library, I have idea what the actual binaries
are! Do I copy the *.cpp files to /usr/local/stk?

There is no obvious install script in the STK files that I can find,
since they say that lots of people use it "lots of different ways"...
some help ;-)

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista