[PD] net-pd binary server [was: DSP abstractions ...]

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 15 20:25:05 CEST 2007

hello,
Roman Haefeli a écrit :
> then:
>
> kyle wrote:
>
>> 3) Find the best way to keep the files checked in to cvs.
>>
>> 4) Actually check it in.
>>
>> 5) Test it out.
>>
>> 6) Fix errors.
>>

> what do you pd-people think?
>
> roman

 It's great!
We will be able to test externals that are not included into net-pd
distribution,
and then replace all the ugly GUIs with neat and usefull [widget]s.
The _chat abstraction might be the first candidate for a lifting.

 I've modified the title of this topic because I've got a question or a
proposition related with a networking problem that is occuring when big
files are involved.
What about having a static server where we could automatically
upload/download sounds and binary files?