[PD] port of puredata (PDa) for the gumstix

alejo d alejoduque at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 19:11:19 CEST 2007

On 6/15/07, Chris McCormick <chris at mccormick.cx> wrote:

> This is really cool. Now that pthreads are included in DSLinux I feel
> compelled to try and compile this for the NDS again. Will post about it
> if/when it's successful.

hey chris, i just updated the tarball and now includes some test pd patches
made with jasch as examples. the new tarball has OpenSoundControl, shell,
and many other objects compiled static and running nicely.

i hope someone else could help me test it, but seems not many people are
using gumstix on this list. might be cause is a bit expensive compared to
what you sent last week called qwerk...

anyway here the link to the PDa port again, and many thanks for helping me
with the makefile!

http://bekstation.bek.no/immigrante/pda_port_for_the_gumstix/

/a