[PD] DSP abstractions [was: netpd ...]

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sat Jun 16 13:22:39 CEST 2007

sorry for double posting, but it seems, that it is not only me who didn't receive that mail:

to make a start, i put these two abstractions together (with according
helpfiles):

[tr808-bd~]
[tr808-cp~]

(which are part of my try to rebuild all 808-instruments in plain pd,
but unfortunately i lost most of the instrumenst during a harddisk
backup, which made me so depressed, that i made this song:
http://195.176.254.167/~all/mp3/2006-08-15_backup_blues.mp3 )

you can get them here:

http://www.romanhaefeli.net/software/pd/dsplib.tar.gz

i still don't know, what is the best way to get them into cvs. will
someone collect all the works and include them? i do actually not have
writing access to cvs.

roman