[PD] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc3 released

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 19:40:31 CEST 2007

Sweet!  Thanks, Hans-Christoph - all my delay patches work again (osx intel)!

Um - what's the story with org.puredata.plist?  I notice it's no
longer included.  I tried to start Pd without the .plist file and it
looked like it started, loaded some libraries, but then crashed.

cheers
dafydd

On 6/15/07, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html
>
> Bugs are being reported and fixed! Let's find the last of them and
> make a final release!  It's looking quite stable, so please try it if
> you haven't already so we can find the last bugs:
>
>      * pdp and pidip support quicktime/mjpeg/png
>      * included list-abs now works properly with 0.39.2
>      * Gem font support on Mac OS X is now included!
>      * delread~/delwrite~ bug fixed
>      * sqrt~ bug fixed
>
> Test away and file bugs in the bug tracker!
>
> http://puredata.org/dev/bugtracker
>
> .hc

www.sideshowmedia.ca
skype: chickeninthegrass