[PD] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc3 released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jun 17 03:24:03 CEST 2007

There is an org.puredata.pd.plist file embedded in the Pd-
extended.app.  If you have one at ~/Library/Preferences, then that
will override the embedded one.

Try deleting ~/Library/Preferences and see if it still crashes (I
sometimes get crashes with some of the flext-based libraries that are
included).

.hc