[PD] DSP abstractions [was: netpd ...]

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sun Jun 17 15:19:48 CEST 2007

Hallo!

>> You could built your own bp2~ using elementary filters.
>
> yeah, i personally would prefer that way, but i know too little about
> filterdesign to implement it myself.

I think it is not a good idea to represent every object in abstractions
... why not is the c object if it is already here and wide distributed
(like the iemlib).
I know that its nice if there are no additional dependencies, but then
you restrict yourself to a given set of object, where one person decides
if you can use it or not (Miller) - and not everything is possible as
abstractions (at least not efficient).

LG
Georg