[PD] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc3 released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jun 17 18:11:52 CEST 2007

On Jun 17, 2007, at 6:06 AM, Thomas Grill wrote:

> Hi Christoph,
>
>> Try deleting ~/Library/Preferences and see if it still crashes (I
>> sometimes get crashes with some of the flext-based libraries that are
>> included).
>>

> would you mind sending me some crashlogs of the crashing flext
> externals?

I will send whatever I have once I get some concrete info, of
course.  I haven't been getting crash logs tho, it just quits Pd.
Here's one on Mac OS X:

- Open Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc3
- load "vasp" by typing it into an object box
- load "py"... then crash

You can switch the order of "vasp" and "py" and it does the same thing.

.hc

> greetings,
> Thomas

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler