[PD] cross-correlation in pd ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jun 17 18:22:02 CEST 2007

Hey,

I am not quite sure what exactly what you are looking for, but there
are a couple libraries that are meant for getting data from sound,
like aubio:

http://aubio.piem.org/

.hc

On Jun 17, 2007, at 11:52 AM, tania habib wrote:

> hello list,
> I was wondering if some body can tell me if there is an object to
> generate the cross correlation of  two signals.
> If there is, please let me know which library has it.
>
> regards,
> tania

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.