[PD] arduino+solenoid concert

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 17 19:15:14 CEST 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-17 at 18:59 +0200, Derek Holzer wrote:
> How is this done? PDuino? Direct serial connection?

for reasons, i mentioned in the previous post, i did not use the
[arduino] abstraction, but made my own patch to generate the messages,
that are sent to [comport]. but it uses also the pduino protocol, of
course.

>  > -> relayboard with 8 times this [1] circuit (i replaced the BC548 by a
>  > MOSFET of the type BS170 [thank you, mamalala])
>
> and thanks to you for sharing!

yo, just say, if you wanna have the patch, but it is nothing special and
it is very specialized for the task i was interested in.

roman