[PD] DSP abstractions [was: netpd ...]

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 20:45:24 CEST 2007

This is a bit off the current thread, but is still relevant to the subject.

I like the discussion about DSP-abs, but in my opinion, we should not
forget also the CTRL-abs that netpd provides. I think that the
sequencer objects in there are quite efficient and usable from a
newbie point of view, and whereas getting crazy bleeps and bloops out
of Pd can be done quickly with a help file or two, creating a decent
sequence is a little more removed/frustrating.

So carry on guys, I am enjoying following this thread even though I
haven't said much. Just please do not forget about the non-DSP
abstractions in netpd!

~Kyle

-----