[PD] cross-correlation in pd ?

tania habib taniahabib at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 21:16:21 CEST 2007

The problem is that two of the objects I have in the patch that Andy sent me
1- tab_mul
2- tab_cross_corr

tare not created, I have the IEMLIB included in pd and the rest is ok.
Please tell me whether they are coming from same library or they are part of
some other one which needs to be included with it

Can you please check them on yours pd?