[PD] arduino+solenoid concert

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 17 22:21:09 CEST 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-17 at 14:36 -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I don't think that the timing problem is related to Pd but rather the
> USB-serial drivers.

exactly, this is what i actually meant.

>   Writing your own firmware to trigger events will
> work if you send the timing, which would then be handled by the
> arduino, therefore eliminating the USB-serial issue.

that is the idea.

> Instead, I think we'd all be better off if we can work together to
> get Pduino working for this kind of application.  This is exactly the
> kind of stuff I had in mind when I wrote Pduino.  I am open to
> suggestions and patches.

i didn't write my own piece of code yet. i am an absolute beginner in
this, so i think it takes a while until i am able to contribute. but it
would be nice, if pduino would support various ways of controlling the
outs. i didn't know, that this could be possible with only one firmware.

roman